No doubt, Magento 2 is one of the powerful platforms, to get a good conversion from e-commerce stores. But as some tips & tricks can be helpful to deliver more prominent, Magento 2 needs them too. As a savvy Magento Development Company, we serve the best possible to our clients and want you to obtain the best.
The latest survey on conversion rate reports- its only 2.35% for most of the typical business and the top one get almost 10% from their FB Ads. However, other states that only 22% of them are satisfied with their conversion rates.
Yes, Magento is known for its stunning features, but an expert tip can make it fly high. In this article, we will take you deep into the latest Magento 2 conversion booster tips, and fine-lined only useful details, so stay connected and keep rolling.
Top tips to boost Magento 2 e-commerce
1. Improve product description- It is the first interaction between your product and the customer. It helps them to experience the product through your words. They analyze if the product can fulfil their requirements or not.
When a potential customer lands on your site, the mentioned product features lead them in two ways. First, if they find targeting keywords that they are looking for, they directly lead to buy. And if they have a YES/No mind, features attract them to buy it.
2. Enable review and rating- According to a local review survey, 85% of shoppers trust online reviews. And why don’t they? In a scenario, when they can’t see & feel products physically, trusting someone who purchased already, is evident.
Magento 2 is packed with some mind-blowing reviews showcasing plugins to make it easy for your customers to see reviews and make decisions.
3. Enhance CTA button quality- “Call To Action” buttons are incoming doors to lead visitors to the action from the landing page. When visitors like your product or content, they think to move further, but what if he/she does not find the door to action.
In such cases, CTA buttons work like an incoming door to them. Whereas in Magento 2 you can make a variety of attractive CTA buttons that visitors like to click.
4. Improve site navigation- Magento 2 has the latest admin panel. It has a smooth design and easy navigation which at last smoothen the process for admin to users too.
However, it’s not always matters of designers and admins but customers too. Site navigation shows easy-going & engaging users. If a customer finds it efficient to move, then he moves to the final process.
5. Ignore complicated checkout process- Average shoppers leave the product before buying because of the complicated checkout process. When you add check out to your site, take some tips with you such as:
- Add multiple checkout button
- Provide a secure checkout process
- Remove complications from fields such as numbers
- Offer guest checkout option
- Mobile-friendly checkout
Thanks to Magento 2, it has removed some steps from its check process. And fulfil all given golden rules. For example, the system fills out your credit card type and saves your time.
6. Optimise website for mobile devices- More than 2 billion shoppers make purchases from mobile devices in 2019. And no one can deny that 2020 is not revolution time for digitalization. If your website is well optimized for mobile devices, then only you can lead the boosting conversion rate race.
The latest internal API is best for creating and managing mobile apps. It also offers interaction with Google Universal Analytics, which helps in data collection and monitoring.
7. Categorize pages with filters- Filter helps to navigate visitors better and directs them towards the right products. From thousands of products and products categories, filter select as per customer needs is a direct way to personalization.
M2 Filters are great for organising your page results, to look at a specific subset of products or orders. This data can be analysed and monitored to keep track of customer behaviour in-store.
8. Ensure quick page load- Everyone is well-aware with the 3-second rule. A quick loading page is crucial in this fast running competitive market. If your website does not load with a click, there is not less option available. No matter how good you work on website designs, content, or anything else, if it does not load at the time, it’s good for nothing.
However, with Magneto 2, they have many stored features to boost the website.
9. Optimized price slider- Price can make visitors stay or leave your site. But if you have an optimized price slider, they can shop with their budgets. This kind of comfort provides them with a more personalization experience. Plus the easy-to-use price slider does it with ease.
Magento price sliders make it time-consuming for shoppers to compare prices and shop accordingly.
10. Personalizations matter- To target customers with the help of personal data, called personalization. If you want your customer to feel more connected, it is the best way to do it.
Here are some points you have to focus on:
- Present purchase history
- Smart emails
- Use locations for specific content creation
- Hyper- relevant visuals
- Show own data-informed homepage
Magento is one of the best e-commerce platforms to drive conversion. But the implementation of these tips can boost your Magento store on the other levels. What you have to do is perform them correctly. However, if you want expert work with faster results, Hire Magento Developers with world-class expertise. After all, a high conversion rate is indicative of successful marketing and web design.